Friday, November 13, 2009

'tis the season . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


I wonder if I just have a mild case of what the kids have. I have had the occasional cough, but no real sore throat. On the other hand I have been drug out and tired, and sleeping inordinate amounts . . . ten hour stretches followed by four hour naps. I would say over the past six days that have have spent the better half of each day asleep. Pretty much, if I didn't have Rowan to watch I was unconscious.

Oh well, this too shall pass.

Maybe it's all the ragweed in the air.

I think I'll hang up Christmas lights at Thanksgiving, that way there will be people there to pick me up if I fall down and go boom. It will be an extra fun bonus for Sheridan, and kind of mark Thanksgiving as the beginning of the holiday season for him. I imagine the evil corporations out there would like us to think it starts at Halloween, but the traditionalist in me rebels at that. I still can't get over some of my neighbors hanging up "halloween lights."

I ought to write about really horrible things that happen to people who mess up our holidays. That'll show'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment