Friday, November 6, 2009

Inspiration Strikes


So after giving my muse a severe flogging, I now have an idea for a short story. You have to be tough with muses, or they get lazy on you.

It's marketability will be fairly narrow, since it will be written for a specific anthology for Pill Hill Press, but I'm not complaining. At least I have something to write. That makes for a happier, sunnier Nate.

I've got some housework to catch up on today, and I'm just a tad under the weather, so I'll be sticking close to home. That's okay, I could stand to get a few things done . . . or I'll be the one on the end of a flogging.

Sigh, it's a tough world.

Oh yeah . . . I bought Christmas lights while shopping last night. I promised Sheridan last year that we would have them this time, so I'm starting to prepare. They are multicolored icicle lights. I think it's time to start giving the kids more of an idea of the holidays, by decorating and stuff. Since we are hosting Thanksgiving this year, I probably ought to look in that direction too.

No comments:

Post a Comment