Monday, November 30, 2009

Submitted


"Under A Racer's Moon" has been submitted to LL Dreamspell for their Dreamspell Nightmares 2 anthology. Now it's time to cross fingers and move on.

That's going to be a little more difficult this time due to the fact I was having some format difficulties with the manuscript, and I hope the attachment I sent them came through all right.

While the word processor that comes free with Windows 7 is pretty good, at times there seems to be some line spacing and formatting issues when I try to have Word 2007 read it on my main computer. The only real long term solution to this is going to have to be getting Word 2007 for my laptop too. Of course, that's a pretty expensive proposition.

Ah well, time to start thinking of other short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment