Sunday, November 1, 2009

National Novel Writing Month

I have signed up to participate in NaNoWriMo, and naturally I do this while fighting the worst case of writers block in my short career. But that's no excuse for not whipping out fifty thousand words in a month, right? All I got to do is come up with an idea I like for this masterpiece. Oh, wait a minute, there's that writers block again.

Oh well, I got my shiny new laptop. Between the two of us, we'll overcome this somehow. BTW, why do they have this event in a month that has Thanksgiving in it? That's like a guaranteed two or three days you aren't really going to be able to write. Heck, after I finish stuffing myself with turkey and dressing, I'm lucky to remain conscious for two days afterward. Ah well, things are what they are, and enjoying a good whine might make me feel better but it not fix anything.

Me and mighty laptop will overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment