Monday, November 30, 2009

Final Labors


Now that I have input from several different proofreaders, the time has come to collate their advice and corrections and get the story ready for submission. This particular story didn't get a lot of corrections from any of them, so it shouldn't take too long. I hope. I intend to get it fixed and submitted by tonight. Then it's on to the next project.

Whatever that is.

I've got an idea for Pill Hill's Pandora anthology, but it still needs more thought. A couple of other half baked ideas also lurk at the edge of my mind. The interesting thing is that with the submission of "Racer's Moon," I will only need to write only one more story to achieve my goal of twelve stories this year. I actually feel pretty good about that. But I want to make sure that whatever I write measures up to the quality of my other stories, so there can be no hurrying.

Then I can wash my hands of short stories and focus on bigger projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment