Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hooray!


Last night, I put the closing sentence on my new short story. After weeks of writer's block, it was great being able to type something out, and knowing it wasn't total garbage while I was doing it. It is currently called "Night Run," but that's just a placeholder name till I come up with something better.
It's actually in decent shape, and I think I can get it edited and submitted sometime the week after Thanksgiving. About the only anthology I think it would fit in would be the LL Dreamspell Nightmares 2 anthology. It's already got two of my stories in it, so I don't know if they will be willing to take another one from me or not. Oh well, I guess there is only one way to find out.
The kiddo's have been enjoying their weekend at Nonni's and Daddo's, and soaking in all that attention that grandparents excel at giving. Naturally, they are also being spoiled rotten at the same time. Oh well, they might as well enjoy it while the getting is good. I know I did when I was their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment