Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Ray of Hope

It's three o'clock in the morning, but I went to bed early so it's not so bad. Honestly I'm feeling a little sharper and more lucid than I have in a couple of days, so maybe I'm shaking this fugue off. Sheridan is still hoarse, so I'll be keeping him home again, but unless Rowan wakes up in a relapse I will be sending her back to school today. Karla has been down with this too, and I'm hoping she gets to feeling better soon.

We won't go into what the house looks like right now.

I'm so far behind on Nanowrimo that I'm not even worried about it right now. That might actually be the correct way to look at things for the moment. I have to remind myself that I'm not always in control of the conditions I'm trying to perform under. My mind has been sluggish, and my hands have been almost useless for the past four or five days, but this morning they do seem better. So that's a bright spot also. Could things be looking up? Allowing a little room for optimism is always a good thing. I'm taking lots of fish oil and piracetam. Lets hope they help.

No comments:

Post a Comment