Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So I Slept In


On the first and last day of the week (formerly Monday and Friday before the public school started taking all these three day weekends) it's Karla's duty to get the kids on the bus. This creates a more equitable share of kid handling between us, and allows me to get a little extra sleep twice a week. I still make the kids their lunches, but then go straight back to bed. In other words I'm only up about fifteen to twenty minutes, as opposed to the hour it takes from the time I usually get up till the bus comes. So it's easy to go back to sleep.

So that's what happened, and that's why the late post.

And since this kind of counts as a Monday, it also means there really isn't anything to report yet. I've got a direction that I want my short story to go now, I just need to make it go that way. So that's where I am writing wise. Pretty quick, I'll go pick up Rowan and take her to her therapy at Learning Lane, so that's where I am activity wise. The house is a huge  mess, so that's where I am house husband wise. Sigh.

Have a good day folks, and don't be surprised by late Monday and Friday updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment