Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And School Returns


Hallelujah!

The kids are once more safe and secure in the loving embrace of our public school system. It wasn't easy, since there seemed to be some problem with the bus and it didn't arrive today,  but we neighborhood parents weren't about to be foiled and carpooled the kids to school with a couple of moms. And now sanity returns.

I still have the wife home for another fifteen minutes or so, but then she's off to work and glorious solitude will fall upon me.

I have a little housework to do, but nothing serious. Then I shall try to write. I need to flex those mental muscles and get them back into shape. The only writing I've been doing since the kids have been home is on my blog. The hope was that would at least keep me a little in form but I know I'm going to have to get back into writing shape again. I can do it...it's just like falling off a bike.

So I'm looking forward to a peaceful morning. I hope everybody else has a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment