Thursday, January 28, 2010

Unintended Consequences


While my new diet and supplement regime has been showing some positive effects in regards to my weight and complexion, there have also been some other surprising effects as well.
.
The last couple of days I have resumed my long lost habit of pacing. I haven't done that in years, but it has come back in a big way. Been a little twitchy too. Karla is threatening mayhem if I don't cease and desist.
.
Anyways, I certainly feel better.
.
I've also got a jump on my next short project. I didn't really intend to start on it till late Friday or Saturday, but now I already have the first draft done. I started it, and it just plopped out on my keyboard in front of me. I wish more projects went like that. It still needs a lot of polish, but I'm pleased with the beginning. I'm confident I can shape this into something the publisher will like.
Then I'll have to decide if I want to try anymore short stories, or gird my loins and dive into Argiope again.
.
We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment