Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh Noes!


It is Saturday, and Karla works this weekend which means I am alone with both of the kids all day! I am doomed! DOOMED! They are younger and faster than me, and I'm sure they're up to no good.

It's three in the morning, and I'm up because Rowan woke me up. I heard her giggling and laughing, and found her walking around in the living room with the lights out. She had fallen asleep early after getting home from school, and I made the mistake of letting her sleep. Now she is bright eyed and bushy tailed, and there ain't no way she will go back to bed. So I got up and made her breakfast, and now I sit here watching the kiddo.

I doubt I will get much accomplished today. Unless you count not letting the kids burn the house down as an accomplishment. That counts, right?

UPDATE: Rowan walked up to me a few minutes ago and said "Good morning, Daddy!" I made a huge fuss over her and she ran over to Karla and said "Good Morning, Mommy!" This elicited even more happiness, and she cheerfully took the suggestion to say good morning to Sheridan too. Now she's excited and running around with a huge grin on her face. It was totally spontainious on her part. She has really come on lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment