Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Year Begins Monday

I'm still recovering from the crud, and woolly headed as ever.

As far as resolutions go, I will start those on Monday. Time to lose a little weight, and focus more on writing. That's going to mean less carbs and less internet. Time to buckle down and focus. When I first started writing, my internet was down for almost a month. It was amazing how much I got done in that time.

My goal for 2010 is to get two novels ready to submit before the end of the year. I think I have a reasonable shot at this because the first one is already written. It needs to be rewritten, but the plot and story is already there. It's my first novel, "The Ways of Khrem." The second novel has already been started too, although I will go over the 12,ooo words I have written of it so far. It is called "Argiope."

Oh well, the fun starts Monday. Until then I'm just trying to get over this crud.

UPDATE: Ugh, just woke up with one of the worst sore throats I have had in years. This stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment