Friday, January 22, 2010

Closing In


I have about ten thousand words to go, and my first editing sweep of "The Ways of Khrem" will be done.
.
That does not mean my work will be done, far from it, but at least the big fixit part will be behind me. Then I will be working on making and inserting the improvements that will be necessary to take the story to the next level. So my schedule between now and the end of January is still very full. But at least there is now light at the end of the tunnel.
.
My six year old was asking about the book I'm writing. I decided to tell him it was about a little guy who runs away from monsters. He seeemed to think that made perfectly good sense, although he wondered why my character just didn't go out and buy a really big sword.
.
Life is so simple when you are six.
.
The diet seems to be going okay, and I've added Olive Leaf Extract to my regimen of Cod Liver Oil and Piracetam. We'll see how that works out. I do seem to be a little more productive lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment