Friday, October 30, 2009

Writer's Night Out


Went out to Denny's last night with Cherri Galbiati, and talked writing for the evening. It was four glorious hours of conversation where the words "Hey Dad, watch this!", were never uttered once. Yeah, adult conversation is a rare and treasured commodity in my life.

Anyways, much coffee was consumed and much conversation was conversed.

Now I got to figure out how to get back to writing again. My brain supplements can't come soon enough. I'll sign up for NaNoWriMo tomorrow, and cross my fingers. Here's to hoping that any failures on my part aren't too spectacular.

We're signing up Rowan for her new school. She'll be going to school all day now. I know it seems a lot for a four year old, but she can really benefit from it. She will get more teacher time with a much higher teacher to student ration, which is what she needs, so I'm really hoping for the best out of this.

I think I've found the laptop I want at Best Buy. And I can buy a "Geek Squad" warranty to go with it so I won't always be bugging my brother, Randy, or my brother in law, Tim, every time it gets a quirk or I need something done with it. I just always get nervous before making a big purchase, so I have a few butterflies. I'm okay on buying the big TV and entertainment center because Karla will be making that purchase. Yeah, I know that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but that's just the way I roll. Oh well, life can get boring without goofy hangups anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment