Friday, October 2, 2009

Book Break


While waiting for my authors copies of "The Middle of Nowhere" to arrive, I went ahead and bought one from Amazon.com myself. It arrived today, and I've decided to stop everything and sit down and read it. It's kind of weird actually holding a book that has a story of mine in it. I've never done that before.

The house is also a mess since I let the kids get ahead of me while I wrote yesterday. Top that off with my raggedy old computer chair missing a wheel, a TV that takes minutes to warm up, and other offenses against my sense of a proper environment . . . and I'm in a home improvement frame of mind.

Time to buy a new chair.

I know just the place to look too. I noticed a home and furniture store in the mall having a 40% off sale on all merchandise today. I think it might be worth a look tomorrow when I go back to get some new eyeglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment