Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lots of Stuff Going On


We have a party this Saturday, so there is lots of stuff going on in preparation for that, as opposed to me getting much writing done. I did a first scrape of the kitchen, and Karla single handedly shoveled an entire pile of mulch into the playground area of the backyard, and then did the floors. She really knocked herself out yesterday.

I still intend to grill a variety of meats, so that there should be something to everybody's taste. I think the kids are going to love the little LED flasher wands I have found. I'll hang Sheridans "nightlights" in the backyard for extra decoration.

I still have a lot to do though. I need to find these countertops, which is no small chore, and put up all the loose DVD's that the kids have let accumulate. Then there is the matter of those bathrooms. Sigh. Oh well, one thing at a time.

Then, after the party I will decide whether to attempt to come up with two more short stories, or to start working on the bigger projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment