Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lousy Day


Had a 24 hour stomach virus. The Dallas Cowboys lost. I didn't get any writing done.

Bleh!

I did go see Zombieland last night (before getting sick and urping up all my popcorn later that night) If you like horror comedy, this is probably the best that has come out in years. Tallahassee is the role that Woody Harrelson will probably be remembered for from now on. The other actors were replaceable, but Emma Stone is cute. (Yeah, I know . . . I know . . . I'm too old to be noticing that stuff)

I'm feeling better now . . . both because I seem to no longer be sick and the lousy day is over. Oh well, as the song goes . . .

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love you, tomorrow! You're only a day awaaaayyyy!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh, for crying out loud do NOT get that song stuck in my head!!! It is insidious. Your niece was in that play some years back and I had to hear the music for it, not to mention seeing the play itself, more times than I care to count. Now all it takes is one mention, and NOOOOOO....it is stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's a world of laughter, a world or tears
    its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
    Theres so much that we share
    that its time we're aware
    its a small world after all!!"

    ReplyDelete