Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Weekend Begins


Good morning, Saturday.

Another weekend begins. Oddly enough, I don't get much writing done on weekends. The kids are home from school all day, so I spend more time with them. Then there is usually my Cowboys football game to watch, at least in the fall, but this week they have the Monday Night Game. And of course the weekend is when I usually have any company that is going to visit.

Today, my Dad is visiting to help me snake out a drainage line. I'll need to get the kids dressed here in a minute to go pick up the snake from the rental store. I also installed the new DVD player all by myself last night, despite the doubtful sounds originating from the wife, so I got the weekend off to a good start. Yay, me!

Ah well, time to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment