Friday, September 25, 2009

Ugh

Just did a reread of the work I did on the story last night and discovered a glaring POV mistake. The kind of thing that takes a reader right out of the story. How I managed that without catching it at the time is beyond me. POV is one of the things I usually monitor automatically while I write, so this was definitely a case of lack of concentration.

I suppose I'm going to have to do it.

I need to set a date and get ready to start a low carb, high protein diet and be a real stickler about the gluten. If things improve after a couple of weeks of that, then I know what the problem was. It takes a couple of days of preparation and planning to do these things right. I'll have to shop for it, etc.

I suppose I could stand to lose a few pounds anyways =/

No comments:

Post a Comment