Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to the Nut and Bolts

I have now gotten critiques from two of the three people who agreed to go over my manuscript for "Rendered Verdict." Thanks Rob and Steph. That gives me enough feedback to start my final edit. I'll check with Charlie and see if she's got any observations for me, although I know she went to visit family over the weekend.

It's very helpful to have people who will critique your work for you. Some writers belong to large critique groups, but so far I've kind of avoided those. I prefer to just get the opinions of a few individuals I personally know, who have demonstrated the ability to give me useful suggestions and observations. It keeps the signal to noise ration at a higher and more useful level.

Anyways, I want to give a big thanks to Rob, Steph, and Charlie. I intend to edit and then submit this story by the week's end. And then it's on to the next project.

Whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment