Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Little Under the Weather


Woke up a little under the weather.

Being the practical type, I promptly turned over and went back to sleep...the idea being that maybe next time I woke up, it would be under different circumstances. It turns out the kids were in about the same shape so the same tactic was applied to them as well. Being young and foolish, they decided they would rather get up, but fortunately Karla is at home today so she fielded them.

So that's where things sit at the moment.

On another note, here is a video of a five year old demonstrating that just because your autistic, doesn't mean your dumb.


1 comment:

  1. so.
    ever since I showed you hyperbole and a half, I've noticed you've started to do some of your own drawings, and I must say they're pretty awesome.

    :D

    ReplyDelete