Friday, May 21, 2010

Writers Night Out

In my never ending quest to become the fattest writer on the face of the planet, I went on  yet another writer's night out to Denny's with Cherri Galbiati.
.
I signed her copy of The Ways of Khrem that she had brought along with her, and realized that yet another hurdle still faced me in this whole bookwriting business. And that is coming up with a brief blurb with my autograph that won't sound so stupid that my readers think I'm some kind of idiot savant who can only compose in the security of my own lair. However close to the truth that may be, isn't the point. The point is that I don't want them knowing that. So Nate shall have to work on his autographing and people skills.
.

 And this actually matters, due to the CMT in my hands I can't do a bunch of large signatures in a day. It will have to be pithy...especially to make up for the fact I go by my first initial, and full middle and last name. On a bad day, it's a struggle for me to sign a debit card receipt, so maybe I ought to look into a stamp or something. Yeah, that would be classy...I'm sure they would just looove that
.
Oh well, I'll think of something..

1 comment:

  1. Next time we see each other, I hope you will sign my copy. (If your hands are up to it, of course.)

    ReplyDelete