Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Morning


Another glorious day in this man's army! Or whatever...

Today is both Rowan's speech and occupational therapists, so I'll be gone most of the day. Also, her diagnostician with the public schools wants me to pick her up early so we can work on her behaving in parking lots better. It's a good idea actually, as she is young and unpredictable, and I'm a little wobble and unstable...and that's on my good days.

I think the gluten is beginning to clear out of my head, as I caught myself thinking about Argiope and a couple of other stories while going to sleep last night. That's good. I do love pizza, but I hate the effects it has on me. This definitely gets filed under the "life ain't fair" heading.

I've been reading Herodotus' account of Egypt the last couple of days. I think those old manuscripts can come in handy for a writer. Especially a fantasy writer. Besides, how many people can actually say they have read Herodotus? Major snooty points for me!

Oh well, gotta get the kids up soon and get them ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment