Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Little Argiope Action


I actually had a fairly productive day yesterday, after a slow start.
.
I collated different opinions on internet ads, and then did some reading. After that, I settled down and surprised myself by putting in a thousand words on Argiope. I hadn't worked on it in a while, and I felt inspired. There was a scene I had been intending on inserting, so I went ahead and wrote it out in one sitting and put it in.
.
Not bad. I wish I could do that more often. I also need to decide if I want to publish Argiope under a psuedonym or not. I don't want to get know as the "spider" auther. And the "voice" of Argiope is very different than The Ways of Khrem. Adam is very different than Cargill. Oh well, I need to get the blasted thing written before worrying about things like that.
.
Today, is Rowan's Tuesday therapy visits, so I'm gone for half the day. I probably won't get much done tomorrow, but we'll see. Monday, Thursday, and Friday are usually my most productive days. That's just the way the schedule works.

No comments:

Post a Comment