Friday, May 14, 2010

Rain, Lightning, and Children

It's a dark and stormy Friday night. Lightning is flashing across the sky, rain is falling from the heavens, and I just had to run the four year old out of the back yard and into the house. Yep, parenthood is non-stop entertainment.
.
Now Karla is home and is reading bedtimme stories to the kids. The two kids are managing to turn even that into a struggle, and I'm hiding over here on the internet while frustration creeps into Karla's voice. I currently put the odds of these kids making it into bed unclobbered at about fifty percent...and falling.
.
Yep. Karla and I brought this on ourselves chose this path with open eyes. But it has it's good moments.

1 comment:

  1. Really good moments! Thank you for sharing that part of your world with me--
    Love all four of ya!

    Cherri

    ReplyDelete