Monday, May 24, 2010

An Evening With the Family

Karla and I took the kiddo's to the drive-in to see Shrek 4 and Iron Man 2. Needless to say, they were delighted.
.
I really like that place. It's called the Showboat Drive-In, near Tomball, TX. It's kid friendly, has a great snack bar, and it plays seventies and early eighties music over the radio. If it weren't for the make and model of the cars around me, I would have the illusion of being a teenager again. And it was a beautiful evening for seeing the movie. Rowan fell sometime during the first one, and Sheridan dropped off sometime during the second. That's okay, the parents enjoyed the films too.
.
On another front. I am now experimenting with my first ad. It's up and running, and I'm just using it as a test to see how many click throughs I get. I doubt I'll sell a single book with it, but if do that will be great and if I don't I will have gathered some useful information. I'm not quite ready for business on the "website" yet. I'm waiting for Amazon.com to get the picture of my book up on their site, and soon Pill Hill Press will have a preview up on their site where you can read a sample of the book. Once those two things go up, I'll hook the website into them and it will be pretty much ready to go.
.
Oh well. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment