Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stinkerbell's Big Days


Yep, she's a tuckered out little beastie. She has had her yearly evaluation by her speech therapist at St. Lukes, and an in home visit by her teacher and an evaluater from the public schools. She did very well for both of them, to the point that her therapist at St. Lukes said that she tested as only mildly autistic in a catagory that she tested as moderate to severe last year.

She still has a long way to go...but she has come such a long way in the first place. She's in there, and she's coming out little by little.

2 comments:

  1. I know that you know that I know how you feel.

    Does she have balance issues? Have you put her on skates or skateboard yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can be a little wobbly at times. The problem is that she doesn't care and loves to climb things. No, I haven't tried scates or a skateboard on her yet. I don't think I could communicate what was expected of her with them yet.

    ReplyDelete