Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday


Got a late start on the blog today. I didn't wake up till six thirty, which meant I had to go straight to getting the kids ready for school. Make sure that the girl had her supplements all in the right cups, and that the boy had his icepack under his tray of snacks while the little thermos of hot potstickers rested on top. But now that is all done and I have the house to myself.

Now what?

Maybe I'll write a little bit. I haven't done that in a while. And the gluten is finally clearing out of my head, which is making that possible. I've also noticed that one of my daughters supplements is designed to break down gluten in the stomach so it's gone before it gets to the small intestine where it is absorbed. Maybe I ought to try that stuff...at least when I know I'm going to be bad.

Rowan and I practiced walking in the parking lot yesterday, under the watchful eye of one of her counselors. Because I'm kind of wobbly and unstable, we felt it was important to work on her stopping and starting when I did, and following instructions. She did very very good, and I worked on it with her more, when I took her to the hospital to see her other therapists. That was a good idea on their part.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment