Monday, May 31, 2010

What's Going On?

Friday, I woke up about seven AM and then I took a five hour nap from 2 PM till 7 PM. Then I went out to have a writer's night out, and came back about 1 AM. I went to bed about 1:30 AM and slept twenty four hours till 2 AM Sunday Morning. I then got sleepy and went to bed around 2 PM Sunday and slept twelve more hours till 2 AM Monday morning.

I have been asleep more than 41 hours of the past 72. That's ridiculous.I think I may have had a bad headache on Saturday, as I vaguely remember waking up with one and going right back to sleep, but that's it. Anyways, I have certainly been getting my sleep.

I need to get that straightened out, because Rowan goes back to school this week, and I'll have Sheridan home all day. I need to take this opportunity to go do some things with the boy. Especially since I've wasted the entire weekend. I'll watch it this week and if this  continues I'll go get checked out.

On the writing front, I'm toying with an idea for self publishing some short stories. Just to test that market and get some figures for comparison. I've been approaching writing and promotion as a bit of a science lately and collecting data. I've still got more to collect, and then I'll be interested to see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment