Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time to Shake This Off


It's five in the morning, and I just woke up from another nine hours of sleep. I haven't been awake for a twelve hour stretch in the past two days. Something is definitely up.
.
Other than a general feeling of gloom, I felt okay so I don't know if it was something physical or not. Either way, I need to shake it off and move on. I didn't get anything done yesterday, so I have to crawl back on the wagon again today and get some stuff done.
.
I have Stinkerbell's therapy today, so I'll need to pick her up from her school at noon and take her. I only have a couple of thousand words left to go on The Cistern rewrite, so I need to try and get that done. The house isn't in "horrible" shape (at least by our sadly lacking standards), but it could sure use some work.
.
Oh well, it's just about time to start getting around and making the kids lunches for school. I'll try and have a little more productive day today, and shake this malaise off.

No comments:

Post a Comment