Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Semi-done



Well, that's a pleasant surprise.
.
I actually worked my way through the edit of The Cistern. I finished right before having to go pick up my daughter. I'll read through it again, seeing if I can spot any obvious screw ups, then I'll send it off this evening.
.
Then I guess I'll start editing The Barrow Wolf. I think I'm going to tweak the ending just a little, but leave it largely alone. Mainly I need to fix a bunch of bad word usage, and one page where the pronouns ran wild. It was pretty graphic, and both the proofreaders I used for this one winced at it.
,
Hopefully, either my copy of "Pandora's Nightmare" or "Proxies of Fate" will arrive soon so I can relax the gray cells and do a little reading. Either would be fine. I just need to unwind before junmping into the next project.
.
I'm very sleepy, which is ridiculous since I have slept almost as much as I've been awake the past few days. But here I sit, trying to keep my eyes open. It's probably just that my schedule got thrown all out of whack. Regardless, it's not going to be easy staying awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment