Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Future is So Bright...


Had a writer's night out with Cherri Galbiati. I managed to avoid gluten this time, so I'm only guilty of an enormous calorie intake as opposed to any allergy infractions. Oh well, I'll just demand they have a skinny actor play me in the movie about my life.
.
We had a good time, and have started planning for Apollocon in late June. We intend to get a booth in their dealers room, and sell our books. She will have her novels and anthologies, and I'll have some anthologies since my novel won't be out till later. But if I have artwork by then, I'll make some posters out of it to advertise.
.
The main thing is, it sounds like fun. If you're going to promote, you might as well enjoy yourself while you're doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment