Thursday, December 10, 2009

And It Begins


I have sent the first rough draft of "Roadkill" out to my merry band of proofreaders, and the first corrections are already coming back in. Charlie points out that I have my protagonist lying in a red pool of light from a taillight of a truck who's battery went out earlier.

I just love it when I make dumb mistakes like that. I'll either have to have the radio, which was damaged, go out by other means or get rid of the red pool of light.

Woke up with a bit of a cough. I've only slept for eleven hours, so a few more may be in order :) I blame the cough syrup.

Right now, I'm sort of free associating just to see if I have another story idea floating around out there. Thirteen would be kind of cool. On the other hand, so would taking care of the Christmas shopping.

UPDATE: Dumb mistake is fixed. Some minor word corrections also made.

No comments:

Post a Comment