Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update: Bitching Helps

So there I was, whining about having to come up with filler material when I would prefer to be putting in "blah blah blah", and suddenly it unfolded right before my disbelieving mind. Not just good filler material, but material that actually contributes to the story and solves a problem I was wrestling with.
.
I love it when that happens.
.
Maybe a little bitching now and then is a good thing? I guess my muse got sick of listening to it.
.
Update: The kids are home from school and making writing nearly impossible. I wonder if bitching and whining will cause a Babysitting Fairy to descend from the heavens and let me work in peace?

1 comment:

  1. Nope. I've tried that. Doesn't happen. Just remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...or hurts like heck, or something like that. LOL. I know the kids are at that age where you are wondering why you didn't put them in a barrel, but take it from someone who has been there - try to enjoy them as much as you can. You miss out on too much if you don't. I can look back with Courtney and realize that by focusing on what I wasn't getting to do, I missed out on some things in her life that I should have been more present for.

    ReplyDelete