Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dithering

I seem to be caught in some kind of writer's paralysis. I just can't decide what to do next.
.
I have moved "Argiope" from my main computer over to my laptop, just to start familiarizing myself with that project again. I've spent the morning reading that. Actually, I'm pretty much migrating all my projects to my laptop now. It saves time and hopping from one computer to the other.
.
Looking out the window reminds me that I sure am glad I don't work outside anymore. It looks miserable out there.

3 comments:

  1. What do you write your stories in? Word? I'm curious just from a file management point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wss using Word 2007, up until I moved to my laptop. And I still use Word 2007 to do the finishing stuff. It makes editing easier. I will be curious to check out Word 2010 when it comes out later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most publishers seem to want .rtf or .docx files.

    ReplyDelete