Friday, February 26, 2010

Moving Right Along


So, through the dark arts of whining and bitching, I managed to rouse my muse and get some writing done. I've hammered out about fifteen hundred words so far, and the scene is coming together nicely. I will have to go back and see if I need to make any changes to earlier parts of the story to accomodate this, but I don't think it's necessary.
.
The new scene adds a little depth to a supporting charactor. I just need to make sure it doesn't compromise her for the purposes of later in the story.
.
Oh well, I am at twenty three thousand, five hundred words now. Somewhere between a quarter and a third of the way through the targeted length of the novel. Here's hoping the muse stays on top of her job. I still have March, April, and May to finish the first draft of this book by summer. Then I can move on to my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment