Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update


Well, after burning the midnight oil and cramming my poor brain full of HTML, I successfully figured out how to fix the problem with my project. Unfortunately the implementation of that fix is going to require me to go through a book length document and manually insert HTML tags. Oh well, nobody ever said a writers life was all fun and game.

But I think I'll avoid writing science fiction because I might have to teach myself rocket science one evening.

The worst part is I now have a miserable head cold and I'm looking out at the world through a fishbowl. We cancelled the kids swimming trip to the resort and I'll just take the boy to see a movie instead...as I think I might be able to handle sitting in an air conditioned theatre...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment