Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tonight, I Write

It's time to put my time to better use.

I've got the kiddos fed...stuffed full of french fries and deep fried fish...and soon we'll be putting them to bed. Then there will be the inevitible skirmishes as each will try one excuse or another to get up and spend a few more precious seconds out in the living room or hallway before getting tossed back into bed. Then there will be complaints and calls for somebody to come lay down with them. And then finally they will be out.

At that point I'm going to sit down and write.

I'm going to pick up one of the two short stories I'm working on and put a few hours of uninterrupted work into it. Who knows, I might even finish a first draft.

Weirder things have happened.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the writing went well! I found the Kindle App for my phone and got The Barrow Wolf- now I just need a little time to read it! :)
    It looks great!

    ReplyDelete