Saturday, June 12, 2010

Varmints and Stuff

Okay, so it appears the critters that are holding Olympic tryouts in my attic are raccoons. There are at least two of them...one juvenile and probably his mother...which means this situation is probably beyond our ability to deal with ourselves. Not without firearms anyways, and I don't think that's an option.

So who takes care of things like this? Who does one turn to for raccoon extractions? This situation can't continue, and I already shudder to think what's probably been done to the stuff we keep up there. Besides, it's beginning to upset the boy at night. Not to mention I find it hard to sleep when it sounds like something is unscrewing the light socket above my head.

The Raccoon Family must go.

On another front, the short story about the wedding dress is proceeding smoothly. Right now it's just called The Wedding Dress, but that's just a placeholder and it will be changed. I haven't decided what I'll do with it yet. Well, actually I sort of have...I'm going to write four or five stories, and then once I've got all of them I'll decide what to do with them from there. I just want some production, and I feel the need to see some finished products. Maybe I'll build my own little anthology. We'll see...but I'm going to insist on quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment