Sunday, June 27, 2010

Apollocon Saturday

Spent another day in the dealer's room of Apollocon. Met a lot of very interesting people, and sold a few books. I'm beginning to wonder if anthologies don't do better as impulse buys than as something sold on the internet. The anthologies seem to get the most attention by people who stopped and handled the books. Maybe that's why you see anthologies sometimes at airports and truckstops.

Just a thought.

I've been eating gluten because there really isn't much choice at the convention, and my brain is slowly draining out the bottom of my skull. I should have a double digit IQ by tomorrow afternoon. Fortunately, that's all I have to make it to. Then I'm done. And that will be it for the marketing for a while. It's time to get back to writing.

That will be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, to get back to writing! Good.
    Marketing--especially in public--IS draining. But I'm sure Apollocon greatly increased your fan base.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete