Monday, June 7, 2010

Technical Difficulties


Blogspot wouldn't let me update my blog last night or this morning. Not a huge deal, but I'm surprised I haven't already got a call from my mother... checking to see if I'm dead in a ditch. It's okay, Mom, I'm still here.

I had another interview on Page Readers at Blogtalk Radio. This time it was with a bunch of other authors, all who are in the Silver Moon, Bloody Bullets anthology. I was the first author interviewed after the editor. I managed to not say "um" over a couple of hundred times, and this time I didn't sound so terrified. All in all, it went well.

Now that I have "The Barrow Wolf" finally published on the Kindle, I need to get back to writing. The question is...do I go back to work on Argiope, or do I do a few short story's? I'm actually sort of in the mood to craft a few good short stories. I'm sort of blocked on Argiope again anyways. That seems to happen periodically with that book, but it's okay. I'm now halfway through it, so I know it will eventually get done. I just need some inspiration on how to go forward.

Now I just need to get motivated to find the house under all this mess. I've been focusing on writing and promoting matters, and letting the housework slide. I also need to check the trap up in the attic and see if it's caught the sasquatch that keeps running laps over my bedroom. Somehow, I doubt it.

Oh well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment