Monday, April 26, 2010

Too Much


The birthday boy had a fantabulous party, with lots of friends and family...and Star Wars toys galore. He's probably still vibrating in his sleep from all the excitement.

I, on the other hand, am a wreck.

I have been struggling with sleep for a while now, and it's really beginning to tell on me. After a short afternoon nap, I had a writer's night out with Cherri Galbiati. I had to end it early before I ended up face down in my plate. It was terrible. Those usually last till the wee hours of the morning, but this time we ended it at about ten thirty.

So I came home and slept for about four hours.

Sigh.

Maybe it's stress. Whatever it is, it's playing hell with both my sleep and my CMT. My hands have been "on again/off again" a lot lately, and that needs to stop. I'll just have to work on relaxing...or something.

Ommmmmmm.........

No comments:

Post a Comment