Friday, April 23, 2010

Birthday Weekend Ahead


This weekend is Sheridan's birthday party. He is reaching the grand old age of seven! Now that he has discovered the joys of Star Wars (and is completely obsessed with it), toys or other items in that theme would make for great gifts.

I woke up at four this morning, which is actually an improvement. I get on the internet to discover that the Dallas Cowboys have drafted Dez Bryant in the first round.

Woohoo!...sort of.

He'll be a great addition, especially lined up across from Miles Austin. But they really needed a left tackle. Here's hoping they pick a good one in the second round. It also makes me wonder if Micheal Crayton is on the trading block.

Oh well, enough football. I'll be working on editing the proof that Pill Hill sent me. That should keep me busy for most of today. Not a lot else to report. My hands have calmed down, which makes life easier, so that's something.

Back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Keep track of when your hands give you problems, Nate, and see if there is some kind of common denominator - something you do, or don't do, something you eat, etc. It might help you deal with it more effectively if you can find a trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if weather, pollen, and environmental factors aren't the trigger. I've been good, as regards to what I've been eating lately (even if I have been eating too much of it). Or maybe it's just somme random CMT thing.

    ReplyDelete