Friday, June 12, 2009

Success!


Today I batted .500...

I got word back on two of my short stories I submitted at LL Dreamspell. One got accepted and one got rejected. I am certainly not going to complain if half the stuff I send them gets accepted. The funny thing is that it was my cat story, "Dog Matters" which got accepted, and my horror story, "The Revenant", which got rejected.

If I had of been forced to bet with real money, I would have bet that it would have happened the other way around. Oh well, thats my third shortstory to be accepted...and in a third anthology at that. I'll update my "resume" soon.

Tonight I shall go out and celebrate with Cherri Galbiati at Denny's. I'll have to substitute scrambled eggs for the cheesy fries since I'm now trying to diet.

Sigh.

Thank god for elastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment