Monday, June 22, 2009

Blazing Trails


I had Karla drive the route with me to the DoubleTree Hotel, where Apollocon will be held. It turns out to be a fairly simple drive that should not overtax my feeble driving skills. Thats one less worry.

Got envelopes and stamps so I can mail my contract back to LL Dreamspell tomorrow. So thats well in hand too.

Karla let me sleep in late again, and then I spent pretty much the rest of the day driving around with her and Rowan. We also sat and read our books in the waiting room while Rowan was in seeing her occupational therapist. It was a pretty good way to spend an afternoon.

Karla is now getting creative in the kitchen. She is being mysterious about it, only saying I should be able to figure out what it is for myself. Further investigation and interrogation reveal that meatballs are for dinner tonight. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment