Friday, March 18, 2011

So It's Friday...And Change is in the Air



Well, it's Friday...and I survived.

The kids have been home all week due to Spring Break, and the wife has been home most of the week while she's doing temp work while hunting another full time position. So it's been interesting. Add to that the fact we have sprung another leak in a ceiling pipe and it's been an "entertaining" week. But where would we be without entertainment?

In my case, not quite as gray.

Anyways, this will be the last week of daily posts in this blog for a while. I'm officially going to a three day a week schedule. Currently my plan is to update the blog every Monday, Weds, and Friday. I'll try that for a while and see how it works. Hopefully, with more time and fewer posts to spread content through, I'll be able to make better posts. So we'll see.

Hopefully it will also improve my writing production. I have gotten some done this week, which is a bit of a surprise considering the circumstances, but my production is still way down from last year. I need to make better use of my time, and this will give me an average of three to five more hours of writing time. Trust me, these days that's a lot.

So here's hoping everybody has a happy weekend, and I'll post again on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Time management seems to be a problem for most writers. It's difficult to blog, keep up on social sites, stay current with emails and still find the time to write. Nevermind that we have other obligations as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Time management has become a huge issue with me. Mainly because the time that I actually have a real choice over what to do with is so limited. I can't write when I have kids in the room with me, so a large chunk is gone right there. I also have to get SOME housework done. So the problem is that the time I have left has been split amongst too much stuff, and blogging was just taking too much of that chunk.

    ReplyDelete