Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Things and Stuff


Woohoo! I got my new cover for The Barrow Wolf up on Amazon.com. It's a big improvement over the old one. Looks much more professional.

I stayed out late at Denny's with Cheri Galbiati, getting caught up after vacation and talking about writing. Lots of theorizing on the future of publishing, ebooks, bookstores, and whatnot. Changes are coming like an avalanche in this business, and I want to be ready to move with those changes. I have some thoughts on that I think I shall devote my next post too.

But for now, I'll settle for simply reporting that we had a great conversation and also managed to be a little productive. We each read what the other is currently working on and gave a little advice. Useful stuff.

On another note, the Dallas Cowboys play tonight...which means that autumn is officially here even though it's early in August. The wonders of NFL football have returned to bring joy and life to my HDTV. Weekends have been a bit of a wasteland without that Sunday game to give it all meaning...but now it will be alright.

Anyways, it's 2:30 AM and I need to get to bed. I just wanted to blog so my mother wouldn't think I was dead in a ditch somewhere. G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment