Friday, August 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home


We have returned.

The kids are parked in front of the TV or the kids computer, and Karla has taken the main machine to Best Buy for the Geek Squad to look at. We came home to a clean house, but a computer on the fritz. Oh well, as old as that machine is, replacement parts will be dirt cheap.

It's just good to be home. Surrounded by my comfortable house that fits me like a glove...rather worn glove that needs a new floor and lots of yardwork, but that's okay too. It's just good to be back, and we have the whole weekend to settle back in.

I think I will try and republish the Barrow Wolf tomorrow with it's new author's note and cover. That will give me a refresher on Amazon DTP so I'll be ready to publish the other stories coming soon.

Oh, and the Dallas Cowboys play tomorrow night. The gods of autumn are smiling upon us, for football season has returned! Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment