Thursday, July 30, 2009

Off To Galveston


Well, tomorrow is the big day. Lots of packing, and corralling of kids, and packing, and planning, and packing, and . . . you get the idea. So this will most likely be my final post for the next eight or nine days. I'll get back into town the weekend of the seventh, so I'll probably update next Saturday.

I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, including my brother and his wife. And while I do intend to take advantage of my stay there in hopes of getting good writing material, I also need to keep in mind that this is vacation so I need to focus on the kids. We have a full schedule of water parks, amusement parks, and the like in store for them. I'm just hoping to sneak in a museum here or there. We shall see.

A quick check of the weather reveals no problems in that area. (which, with my luck, probably means we'll have the seasons first hurricane while we're still there.) I'll take the car in for servicing tomorrow morning, so it will be in good shape. So I guess we're good to go.

Bye ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment