Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Glorious Morning


Bleeeaarrghh!

After staying up all night the night before, I went to bed early last night and slept straight through till morning. Alas, my cruel wife woke me and insisted on me dealing with children, or I could have gotten more badly needed shuteye. So I heroically sloughed out of bed, shambled to the kitchen, and somehow managed to get the kiddos fed and the boy off to school despite my deprived condition.

Now I face the computer, and I'm drawing a blank. I have to take Rowan to her speech therapist this afternoon, and then a visit to her pediatrian over a suspected ear infection. Mucho driving in Houston traffic.

Not much time for writing today. Oh well, I'm at the big reveal where the ghost shows up in my short story anyways so I need all the thought I can put into this. These things have to be done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment